[Digikam-users] Create slideshow that shows next image after keystroke

Joern Ahrens joern.ahrens at kdemail.net
Wed Dec 28 22:33:23 GMT 2005

On Wednesday 28 December 2005 22:57, Florian Lindner wrote:
> Hello,
> with the KIPI plugin for a slideshow (Diashow in German) I can only create
> slideshows that show the next image after a given period of time. How can I
> create a slideshow of a folder/given set of images that shows the next
> image after a keystroke/mousepress?

By reading the manual:

"During slideshow, user can access to a tool bar on the upper left screen
corner. Move the mouse cursor to the top left of the screen for enable it.
 With this tool bar, user can drive the progress, for pausing/playing
slidesow, back to the preview image, go to the next image, and stoping
slideshow. "

... Jörn