[Digikam-users] Auto-rotate page in showfoto printer

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Sun Dec 18 10:39:23 GMT 2005

On Sunday 18 December 2005 11:27, you wrote:
> Le Samedi 17 Décembre 2005 20:08, Anders Lund a écrit :
> > Hello everybody,
> >
> > I've just added a 'Auto-rotate page' option to ShowFotos printing dialog.
> > When enabled, the page orientation is automatically syncronized with that
> > of the image, saving you from entering the printer properties for that
> > purpose.
>
> Thanks for this job Anders. I'm happy to see that a new contributor will
> improve printing functions.

You are wellcome ;) And I hope more will follow.

> > The change is added to trunk digikam, if you use that version please
> > update and test.
>
> is this possible to backport easily this job to stable branch ?

That should be quite easy, I coded it without the DImage stuff, that would be
similar to branch if i'm not wrong. I'm willing to do the work but i haven't
a build of branch atm, so maybe someone could test if send a patch for
branch?

> > I plan to contribute some improvements to the
> > KIPI image printing wizard in the near future as well.
>
> Great. Welcome in the team !

Ty :)

> Are you  subscribed to digikam-devel ML ?

Uhm, I will, I just subscribed to kde-imaging too.

-anders
--
www: http://alweb.dk
jabber: anderslund at jabber.dk