[Digikam-users] Auto-rotate page in showfoto printer

David BERCOT david.bercot at wanadoo.fr
Sun Dec 18 10:21:09 GMT 2005

Hi,

> Hello everybody,
>
> I've just added a 'Auto-rotate page' option to ShowFotos printing dialog. When
> enabled, the page orientation is automatically syncronized with that of the
> image, saving you from entering the printer properties for that purpose.
>
> The change is added to trunk digikam, if you use that version please update
> and test.

Speaking about showfoto, I have two wishes...
First of all, I'm looking fora software which can show photos using Exif
informations... I've tried gqview and gthumb, but there were not ok. So,
I thought : why not using the add-in for digikam ;-)
Second, why showfoto could not make a diaporama automatically (like
gqview and gthumb) from konqueror or nautilus ? If I open a photo from
Nautilus in showfoto, I can't do "next" or "previous" for the others
photos which are in the same directory...

Thank you very much.

David.