[Digikam-users] Auto-rotate page in showfoto printer

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Sat Dec 17 19:08:47 GMT 2005

Hello everybody,

I've just added a 'Auto-rotate page' option to ShowFotos printing dialog. When
enabled, the page orientation is automatically syncronized with that of the
image, saving you from entering the printer properties for that purpose.

The change is added to trunk digikam, if you use that version please update
and test.

If you don't know me, I've been doing kate development since a long time, and
also added a few patches around KDE, and recently I also provided a small
patch to the digikam editor printer, which should speed up printing
dramatically in many cases. I plan to contribute some improvements to the
KIPI image printing wizard in the near future as well.

If you have comments after trying it out, please let me know.

Please CC any answers to this message to me, since i'm not subscribed to the
digikam-users list.

-anders
--
www: http://alweb.dk