[Digikam-users] lost categories

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Tue Dec 13 14:27:11 GMT 2005

Hello :-)

I had to move the digikam (0.7.4) directories because lack
of room on the old disk.

the old one and the new where linked to my home with
different name (and different name from the real dirs) for
historical reasons

all goes well except I've lost the category list (comment
are safe on the exifs)

digikam.db of course moved with dirs, but I needed to
relocate the place in digikam config (name changed)

this is not (yet) a great problem, I start only using
digikam for my image collection, but I wonder what was wrong
and how to backup digikam work in an effective way

thanks
jdd
--
pour m'écrire, aller sur: