[Digikam-users] Time Adjust in Batch Processing?

Armin Bruckhoff acb at h2h.de
Tue Dec 6 23:02:19 GMT 2005

Hi there,

I have just updated to digikam 0.8 and digikamimageplugins 0.8 today and I'm
quite impressed of the new Dates view. But there I discovered, that many of
the photos taken on my vacation this summer have a time stamp from early
spring. Obviously, the camera had forgotten its date. :-/

Now I want to correct these time stamps. It can be achieved one by one with
"Edit Comments & Tags" from the context menu, but this is quite tedious and
rather boring. So I looked for an automated batch process to add an offset to
each time stamp in order to keep the original chronology (though the exact
hour is not that important, the day suffices). But unfortunately I could not
find any.

Did I miss something?

Thanks in advance
 Armin