[Digikam-users] Digikam RPM's for SuSE

Olaf Gellert gellert at arasca.de
Thu Dec 1 21:49:25 GMT 2005

That's good news! pacman is a very convenient way
to get up to date releases of software for SuSE.
It's just one day late for this one (I compiled
digikam 0.8 on tuesday...). ;-)

Olaf

Stephan van den Akker wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> At last: packman.links2linux.de is serving Digikam 0.8.0 RPM's
> (including digikamimageplugins and digikam-doc) for SuSE 10.0.
>
> .....only SuSE 10.0, no update for kipi-plugins, but it's a start! -->
> No more compiling from source for SuSE 10.0 users :-) .
>
> The packages seem to work OK on my experimental SuSE 10.0 setup,
> although they seem to have a problem showing Canon RAW images (.crw). It
> could be that I fiddled around with dcraw too much.
>
> Packman also has a convenient YAST-repository (with mirrors): Have a
> look at http://www.opensuse.org/Additional_YaST_Package_Repositories for
> more information.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Stephan van den Akker

Olaf Gellert                                            _ - __o
  gellert at arasca.de                                    _- _`\<,_
      http://www.arasca.de/olaf/                       - (_)/ (_)