[Digikam-users] Digikam RPM's for SuSE

Stephan van den Akker memelink.akker at planet.nl
Thu Dec 1 20:32:23 GMT 2005

Hi all,

At last: packman.links2linux.de is serving Digikam 0.8.0 RPM's
(including digikamimageplugins and digikam-doc) for SuSE 10.0.

.....only SuSE 10.0, no update for kipi-plugins, but it's a start! -->
No more compiling from source for SuSE 10.0 users :-) .

The packages seem to work OK on my experimental SuSE 10.0 setup,
although they seem to have a problem showing Canon RAW images (.crw). It
could be that I fiddled around with dcraw too much.

Packman also has a convenient YAST-repository (with mirrors): Have a
look at http://www.opensuse.org/Additional_YaST_Package_Repositories for
more information.

Greetings,

Stephan van den Akker