[Digikam-users] Canon Powershot S2 IS

reuben rf at flavor8.com
Sun Aug 28 04:45:41 BST 2005

Thanks for the response. cameras.xml follows...

>>1) Every time I reconnect the camera, I have to delete it from the list
>>and "auto-detect" to find it again (it uses the PTP driver.) For some
>>reason it doesn't reconnect using settings it generated before (if I
>>attempt to do so, it'll say "camera not found").
>>

>this was (hopefully) fixed in 0.7.2 . Can you paste the contents of
>your ~/.kde/share/apps/digikam/cameras.xml file

<!DOCTYPE XMLCameraList>
<cameralist client="digikam" version="1.0" >
 <item port="usb:" title="Canon PowerShot A20" model="Canon PowerShot
A20" path="/" />
 <item port="usb:003,010" title="USB PTP Class Camera" model="USB PTP
Class Camera" path="/" />
</cameralist>