[Digikam-users] Importing captions + comments from Web-Gallery

Felix Eckhofer felix at tribut.de
Sat Aug 20 20:50:04 BST 2005

Hi everyone.

Is there any way to import pictures (more importantly descriptions and
comments) from a gallery on the web?

While I was travelling I used to upload my pictures using
http://gallery.sf.net and now I'm looking for some way to get those
pictures into my favourite KDE photo management software.

If there is no such solution yet - is a KIPI plugin the right way to
cope with something like this?

regards,
felix
--
felix_eckhofer  *  [fli4l-/eis-team]  *  ICQ#_59008162

"Ein Betriebssystem sie zu knechten, sie alle zu finden,
 ins Dunkle zu treiben und ewig zu binden..."