[Digikam-users] We Need a Webmaster.

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Thu Aug 4 09:32:16 BST 2005

Hi,

Since our current webmaster Yves is not responding anymore to us (which is
really sad, because he did so much work on the website), I think it is best
to have a new addition to the webteam.

So if you are happy to help out in this earea (it is not like a major, huge
job, it just needs to be up-to-date), love open-source and want to return
something to the open-source community in general and digiKam in specific (is
this turning to blackmail already? ;-))

   Then This is Your Chance to Become Famous

Seriously, we need help with updating the website, if you spend like one or
two hours a week on it, we would be helped a lot. Please drop us a note at
digikam-devel at kde.org.

Tom