New generation of digiKam user manual is online...

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 09:25:30 GMT 2023

dilluns, 2 de gener de 2023, a les 17:50:03 (CET), Gilles Caulier va escriure:
> Happy new year 2023 to all,

  Good year to everyone too

> For this new year, the doc documentation based on DocBook has been
> migrated to the modern Sphinx/RestructuredText framework, and now all
> is ready for extra contributions as new contents, english review, and
> translations.
>
> Please read well all details given to the official announcement:
>
> https://www.digikam.org/news/2023-01-01-new_documentation_web_site/
>
> Thanks for your future help to maintain this documentation.
>
> My best wishes...
>
> Gilles Caulier

  As we have been told here <kde-doc-english at kde.org>, I think the POT files
have an incorrect license, now it is CC and it should be GFDL.

 - https://docs.digikam.org/en/credits_license.html

  I see the new policy changed to 'SPDX Statements', I hope to have more
information:

 - https://community.kde.org/Policies/Licensing_Policy

  Regards
  Toni
--
Dubta que les estrelles siguin foc.
Dubta que el Sol es mogui.

No se n'ha de posar massa
	- A grandmother on the TV show "Las recetas de Julie"