[digiKam-users] Test data for video ?

Steven Robbins steve at sumost.ca
Wed Sep 21 15:00:12 BST 2022

On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 2:29:52 A.M. CDT Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> See the archived resume that I extracted from the Phabricator T14540 entry :

Thanks for that.

I honestly don't understand the drive to separate code from test data.  I saw
a mention of "the need to reduce the amount of data that one needs to clone".
But anyone working on the code needs the test data so there's no reduction in
cloning.  Just more headache dealing with two repos instead of one.  This
seems like a wrongheaded move.

Am I missing something?

-Steve