CI configuration

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 06:30:47 BST 2022

Hi Steven,

All that i know about the KDE infra to gitlab migration, is the new
location of the project YAML configuration file. It's here :

https://invent.kde.org/graphics/digikam/-/blob/master/.gitlab-ci.yml

Look like there are target disable, especially the Qt6 which is the
env. to do in the near future.

There is also this file :

https://invent.kde.org/graphics/digikam/-/blob/master/.kde-ci.yml

What's the goal of this file, i not sure, but i suppose it was used
with the old KDE infra.

Gilles