Digikam GSoC 2021

Anjani Kumar anjanik012 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 12:44:20 GMT 2021

<caulier.gilles at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
I am staring to write the proposal for Qt6 port. I have some general ideas,
hope it goes well. The first draft should be "okayish". Is there anything else
would you like to see in a proposal? Or something I should take care of. Also
what are your final expectations with the AppImage builder?

Thanks
Anjani