How to get started with open source contribution?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 12:22:02 GMT 2021

Hi,

Another point : code source is located in KDE git repository (gitlab). All
code modifications to integrate in application must be proposed as a git MR
(merge request). This means that you need to fork the project on the gitlab
repository, patch the code, and send a request through the web interface.

https://invent.kde.org/graphics/digikam

On bugzilla, check the entries annotated with Keywords*:* "junior-jobs".

https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&f1=keywords&o1=substring&product=digikam&query_format=advanced&v1=junior

Best

Gilles Caulier