digiKam Flatpak build is back...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun May 17 16:29:20 BST 2020

Voilà. Now it work better. It's not yet optimal, but i tried here and
install work as expected.

You need to configure the Kdeapps testing Flatpak repository in
Discover application Sources tab:

https://imgur.com/IHxNhDT

The right url is: https://distribute.kde.org/kdeapps.flatpakrepo

and now digiKam current git/master is available on the list. The
bundle is rebuilt nightly.

https://imgur.com/KWNjWBe

It's not perfect as it still to use QtAv 1.12.0 which is 2 years ago
version. Playing video can have some problems. Marble version is an
very older one which crash digiKam and end of session. I fixed that
and it will included tomorrow.

Best

Gilles