Regarding Implementation for Ignored Faces

Kartik Ramesh kartikx2000 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 15:08:34 BST 2020

Thanks for the info Gilles.
Could you please also answer the issue I raised at the end of my last
email? My main issue is this :
Whenever we select a particular person name, in the People Sidebar, only
faces recognized as that person are shown in the Icon View. Where should I
look for to understand this feature? I would like to modify it, to account
for the new Ignored property.

Thanks in advance,
Kartik.