Rejection of Face Suggestions

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun May 10 09:57:54 BST 2020

Thanh

Right i seen the comment in gitlab. Yes, it's a good way to follow and
comment commit step by step through web interface.

Kartik,

I like the fact to commit in atomic way, and not to group all changes
in large one. It's more difficult to review.

Another point is to test new code. Please ping us when code is ready
to be tested in run time for a specific feature. Please explain a
little bit the expected way to test and the result to obtain.

No need to details in deep all changes and all functionalities. Just
write to words to be able to switch in your project. As we work on
other place it's sometime difficult to follow all changes.

Voilà

gilles