Grouping of Unconfirmed Face Results

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 17:12:08 BST 2020

Hi Kartik,

It's a very interesting feature. Really the next digiKam 7.1.0 or
7.2.0 including your code (and also the new IA algorithms for face
engines from Nghia) will certainly rock...

I'm currently finalizing the 7.0.0 release announcement. Later that, i
will be available to review and test your code.

My best regards

Gilles Caulier