Reserved memory usage for facial recognition

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 10:14:36 BST 2020

Hi Nghia,

The amount memory available on host system is detected at startup by
DImg using code from core/libs/kmemoryinfo/

You must remember this code, as we have used it in my office last
winter -:=)))...

You said that 700ms is slow. How did you evaluate this state ? Did you
compare with other algorithm ?

Did you compile the code without debug symbols and with G++
optimizations (there is just one CMake configuration flag to switch
for that)

Best

Gilles