New digiKam plugins interface is mostly done...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 10:24:54 GMT 2019

Hi,

All Batch Queue Manager tools are now ported to DPlugin API now...

Look this screenshot :

https://imgur.com/BMt4TKO

All generic tools are also ready for production (shared between digiKam and
Showfoto) :

https://imgur.com/WRbJsuC
https://imgur.com/S0xJj6z

Now, it's time to port all Image Editor tools as plugins...

Best

Gilles