Participation in SoK 2020

Sambhav Dusad sambhavdusad24 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 19:21:13 GMT 2019

Hello mentors,

I am Sambhav, a junior year undergraduate from IIT Mandi and I contributed
to Digikam in past months. Unfortunately, I wasn't active in the recent few
months due to my college internship. But now I am again available to
contribute again to Digikam.

I tried for GSoC'19 but unfortunately didn't get selected. So, I want to
complete a project with Digikam and would love to contribute and implement
any feature to the software.
So, is Digkam participating in SoK 2020? If yes, then I'm available for a
project. If not, then I would love to solve some bugs again. So, please give
me a list of bugs in case.
I'm sure that I've overcome any shortcomings which I showed while
contributing previously.

Regards,
Sambhav Dusad

--