Participation in SoK 2020

Sambhav Dusad sambhavdusad24 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 04:37:20 GMT 2019

Hello,

I am Sambhav, a junior year undergraduate from IIT Mandi and I've been
contributing to digikam from past months. I've been away for some time and
couldn't contribute due to my college internship.

But now, I'm available to contribute again. I applied for GSoC'19 and
unfortunately didn't get selected. So, I would love to participate and
comple a project for SoK 2020. So, is Digikam participating in SoK 2020? If
yes, then I would love to draft a proposal and a timeline for the project.
If no, then I can solve some bugs as well to get ready for GSoC 2020.

I can assure you that I've overcome any shortcomings which I faced while
contributing previously.

--
Regards
Sambhav Dusad