Plan for the next release 6.2.0

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 10:21:57 BST 2019

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

For a quick starting stage, just download the .md file using the web
interface, and make changes directly in file. Send new revision in this
mailing list. I will review changes and commit diff in git.

If you want to use git, it's more complicated as you need rights to commit
in the repository. You need to ask an account, checkout the repository,
switch to the right branch, make the changes, commit new revision in the
branch, switch to the master branch, and sync master with the last branch
changes. As you can see, it's really more complicated workflow.

Best

Gilles Caulier