Plan for the next release 6.2.0

bgillson bryan at gillson.net
Mon Aug 5 20:02:59 BST 2019

I would be happy to do an editing pass on the English version of the 6.2
announcement.md. However, as a "business guy" and not a "developer guy" I'm
not familiar with the process of making changes to documents in a git
repository.

What would be the most helpful way to send you a revision? (Email a .txt?
Post here? Stick on Pastebin?) I could certainly use git directly if that's
best, but would greatly appreciate a pointer to a HOWTO. I googled a bit but
most guides I found focused on Github or were targeted to a different
audience.

Thank you.

--
Sent from: http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/digikam-devel-f1695701.html