No subject

Wed Apr 17 13:17:15 BST 2019

view to retrieve tag hierarchy from digikam and that's very useful. What I
haven't found, are some functions that manipulate them(delete, create new
tags). Maybe I can solve this problem by using the code that Gilles pointed
in the first mail to manipulate tags for each image.

As for tags attributes, the ones suggested are fine for me. From what I can
think of, I don't need point 2).

Gabriel

--0016e6dcd277ddf17b048900ff6d

tree will be used to select the parent tag and to add the new resulted tags=
 in digikam tag hierarchy. Some other uses (although not primary I think), =
could be adding, deleting or renaming the tags from digikam tag tree direct=
ly in gpssync2.=A0</div>
I can use the tag tree view to retrieve tag hierarchy from digikam and that=
's very=A0useful. What I haven't found, are some functions that man=
ipulate them(delete, create new tags). Maybe I can solve this problem by us=
ing the code that Gilles pointed in the first mail to manipulate tags for e=
ach image.</div>
 me. From what I can think of, I don't need point 2). =A0</div><div><br=

--0016e6dcd277ddf17b048900ff6d--