Participate as a mentor for Google code in

Jameer Babu jameer.jb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 07:26:03 BST 2018

Hi Gilles,

I will say what I have understood after seeing the code. In
redeyecorrectionfilter.cpp everything is fine till the removing the redness
by applying the average of blue and green channels. After this we are
storing the results. This results are written through
.WriteToFilterAction(). But in red eye correctioncontainer.cpp, I feel
there is mistake in FormFilterAction().

Please let me know your opinion and mistakes in my analysis.

As our KDE has selected as an organization for Google Code in, I request
you to give me a chance to participate as a mentor.

Looking for a postive reply from you,