How did digikam doc generate multiple pot files and add to KDE SVN?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 14:32:54 GMT 2018

Hi,

The digiKam documentation repository is located to here :

https://cgit.kde.org/digikam-doc.git/tree/

And as you can see, there is no specific extraction script for
internationalization purpose in source code. I don't know how the deal is
done with the KDE SVN to store .pot files.
Best

Gilles Caulier