How did digikam doc generate multiple pot files and add to KDE SVN?

Guo Yunhe i at guoyunhe.me
Thu Nov 1 07:52:01 GMT 2018

Hi Alexander,

Thanks!

Unluckily, Krita used another documentation system Sphinx and different format ReStructuredText. So it cannot be easily added to existing docbook generation configuration. But it is good to know where the script is! So I probably can add some new code in the script to support Krita document. Just hope the maintainer doesn't mind I change this script.

--
Guo Yunhe / @guoyunhe / guoyunhe.me

2018年10月31日 下午7:05 by aspotashev at gmail.com: