5.9.0 is on the way. 6.0.0 will be the next one.

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 10:18:06 GMT 2018

Warnings, warnings, warnings :

https://commits.kde.org/digikam/bd00cc1c1664f8dab380b2042200a977d370cc8b

With this commit, the digikam Software Compilation is now merged to digiKam
master.

The digiKam Sofware compilation is now deprecated. I will remove all the
contents.

The compilation still the same. digikam source code is now located to
./core sub-directory. nothing change in C++ implementations.

Best