Facebook webservice: content access denied

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 09:32:04 BST 2018

I started to run static analyzers over your branch.

cppcheck results are here :

https://www.digikam.org/reports/cppcheck/gsoc18-exporttools-o2/

Look especially the reports located in core/utilities/assistants/...

Take a care, sometimes cppcheck report false errors, sometimes, no
(:=)))... You can forget all others place where i already fixed all most
important reports.

I run now clang tool, which come generally with better results.