Smugmug web service ported to O2 : Host authentication required

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 19:13:19 BST 2018

Hi Thanh,

Look smugwindow.cpp: 232 the nickName is always empty. Therefore your login
function will never be executed. I think login with nickname does not exist
anymore, so the dialog for entering email and password can be removed as well.
The LINK to Smugmug then works through the website, but the return Json code
has changed.

Maik