preparing 6.0.0 code...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 12:18:52 GMT 2018

The 6.0.0 git branch is created in remote :

[gilles at localhost digikam.master]$ git branch -a
* master
  remotes/origin/HEAD -> origin/master
  remotes/origin/development/0.10
  remotes/origin/development/0.8
  remotes/origin/development/0.8.x
  remotes/origin/development/0.9.x
  remotes/origin/development/1.2
  remotes/origin/development/1.3
  remotes/origin/development/3.0.0
  remotes/origin/development/6.0.0           < =============================
  remotes/origin/development/balooport
  remotes/origin/development/bug309058
  remotes/origin/development/cmakecleanup
  remotes/origin/development/externaltools
  remotes/origin/development/frameworks
  remotes/origin/development/garbagecollection
  remotes/origin/development/hupnp
  remotes/origin/development/imagemetadatacache
  remotes/origin/development/kde3
  remotes/origin/development/photolayoutseditor
  remotes/origin/development/sql2.0
  remotes/origin/development/usbimport
  remotes/origin/gsoc11-clone
  remotes/origin/gsoc11-presentation
  remotes/origin/gsoc13-editorcanvas
  remotes/origin/gsoc13-imgqsort
  remotes/origin/gsoc13-localadj
  remotes/origin/gsoc13-tagmngr
  remotes/origin/gsoc13-thumbbar-mv
  remotes/origin/gsoc13-videow
  remotes/origin/gsoc14-greyc
  remotes/origin/gsoc14-kipibqm
  remotes/origin/gsoc14-qaccess
  remotes/origin/gsoc15-advmetadata
  remotes/origin/gsoc15-kio-drop
  remotes/origin/gsoc16-mysql
  remotes/origin/gsoc16-red-eye
  remotes/origin/gsoc17-db-sep
  remotes/origin/gsoc17-dlna
  remotes/origin/gsoc17-face-mngmnt
  remotes/origin/gsoc17-healing
  remotes/origin/master

This one is based on gsoc17-face-mngmnt sync with master today morning.

The remotes/origin/development/6.0.0 must be used to put next 6.0.0 new
code and must be sync with master until 5.x serie will be completed.

Best