JAlbum won't start after export tool selection

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 14:51:37 GMT 2018

yes this one work :

[gilles at localhost tools]$ cd
[gilles at localhost ~]$ /usr/lib/jalbum/jre64/bin/java -Xmx1200M -jar
/usr/lib/jalbum/JAlbum.jar
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by se.datadosen.jalbum.Config
(file:/usr/lib/jalbum/lib/jalbum-core.jar) to method
sun.swing.SwingUtilities2.checkAccess(int)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
se.datadosen.jalbum.Config
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal
reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"

... JAlbum GUI appear