6.0.0-beta1 release announcement page on git repository.

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 12:52:38 BST 2018

Hi all again,

Thanks to all to contribute to announcement page in digiKam.org. This stage
is important to communicate with current and future users.

The page is mostly complete, but as usual, the English forms need to be
review by an ultimate English man from this room.

I generated an HTML page from the Markdown version of the announcement that
you can open as well in Firefox :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ll1Ap5rfsjjqsCqBFvLdANl8WUbxPEKA

Remember that the MD file is located in dev branch from this git repository
:

https://cgit.kde.org/websites/digikam-org.git/

There are few writing problems to commit in this repository. So make a
patch, i will do it for you...

The MD file is here :

https://cgit.kde.org/websites/digikam-org.git/tree/content/news/2018-08-19-6.0.0-beta1_release_announcement.md?h=dev

Please read the contents and fix if necessary. If it miss something, don't
hesitate to patch. I would expect to push the announcement officially in
few days...

Thanks in advance