exiv2 maintainer-less

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 06:08:35 BST 2017

Hi Marcel,

I see also this message posted in Exiv2 forum.

As explained in the message, there is nobody yet to maintain the library ?

Another question is for the current implementation know as next 0.26.1,
where XMP SDK will be separated from core library, as i follow in forum
advancement. This will be released soon as planned or not (before Robin
left) ?

And the question still open : What we need to do now, especially If nobody
want to coordinate the project ?

My viewpoint : wait and see, if somebody will respond to this message in
Exiv2 forum.