patch: remove kio related legacy

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 15:53:59 GMT 2017

I browsed around in tags, dates and gps modules and everything seemed to
work - after all I didn't change anything relevant to it. I only removed
unused code and changed weirdly named mime-types for drag-drop. Drag and
drop still works too.

Sure, we can start a branch for 6. What would be the idea for that? I.e.
what will be included in new 5.x release, what goes into 6? Creating a
branch for 6 just for my changes would be far overkill, this is really
minor.