patch for 296580

Markus Leuthold digikam at titlis.org
Tue Jan 3 11:44:51 GMT 2017

Hi Gilles

Happy new year for you too! I committed (along with some whitespace fixes
and comments).

After git push, the server responds

remote:
https://commits.kde.org/digikam/72c97cef18b260d2143261b72373e7ba53ba3dfb
remote: Closing bug 296580

Does that mean the bko entry is closed automatically by a post commit hook?
or do I need to do it manually? Right now, the bug is still open on Bugzilla

best, Markus