Statically linking Digikam 5.2

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 07:44:04 BST 2016

Hi,

Static linking will be very problematic. I never tried a lots in this
direction...

There is another alternative that i currently finalize : AppImage.

This taken a lots of time to complete. I'm actually at 90% to bundle the
full application, but some feature are not yet here.

If you is interested, i can share with you a beta bundle to test.

Best