Digikam documentation

Wolfgang Scheffner wscheffner3 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 12:27:01 GMT 2016

Am 05.11.2016 um 09:58 schrieb Gilles Caulier:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry for the delay.

> <mailto:zapaolo at email.it>>:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     I'm a member of the KDE Italian translation team. I'm working on
>     the translation of the Digikam documentation, and I can't find two
>     tools, "Advanced Rename" and "Acquire Images", and the same is for
>     some <guimenuitem></guimenuitem> in "digikam_menu-mainwindow.po"
>     in the GUI:

There is no "Advanced Rename" anymore. It's just Item -> Rename (F2) in
the main menu. I described it only briefly in The Main digiKam Window /
Image Area / Renaming a Photograph since it has good tooltips and an
info button.

I don't know what "Aquire Images" was but it seems to me that it might
be covered now by  Import -> Add Images, Import -> Add Folders and
Import -> Import from Scanner.

Wolfgang