[Digikam-devel] Questionable commit to digikam's frameworks branch?

Veaceslav Munteanu veaceslav.munteanu90 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 13:10:06 BST 2015

Teemu,

the reason I was concerned is because, baloo lib is compiled as static
and KI18n is also included in whole executable. I don't see any
reasons link to baloo when it is static. (Or I don't get how Cmake
works)

That means it might be a include problem.

Also, somebody changed baloo to STATIC again. Did you also check if it
works as static? Because I changed it to SHARED because of it not
reading the correct settings.

Veaceslav