[Digikam-devel] Questionable commit to digikam's frameworks branch?

Teemu Rytilahti tpr at iki.fi
Sun Apr 5 01:31:13 BST 2015

Marko Käning wrote:

Hi Marko, and thanks for your commit. I have been on holidays and thus
haven't been following mailinglists lately.

> Teemu, could you check whether my below commit to Baloo’s CMakeLists.txt
> is okay or not?

>> It is not the best idea because I think there is a include problem
>> rather than linking, and what I did right now was to link in other
>> place, except digiKam's executable..

The fix depends on the error of course, but if there is something using the
k18n headers, the library probably should also be linked, no? If the used
header is from some other library which becomes added to the include path by
including the k18n then this solution is wrong :-)

--
Best Regards,
Teemu Rytilahti