[Digikam-devel] Question regarding two 8 months old RRs

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 08:39:06 BST 2015

Exactly.

Why to use 2 toos where one is enough. Bugzilla do the stuff to host
patches to review. I don't see advantage to use RB instead Bugzilla
for that.

Also, Bugzilla is the core life of the project. All main idea and
report are done into bugzilla. The Agile project management don by
digiKam team is driven around bugzilla.

In other words, RB break the rules instead to help.

Instead to have a separated tool as RB, i would to see improvement in
bugzilla as well to review patches, for ex to see differences directly
in web interface using color annotations...