[Digikam-devel] Question regarding two 8 months old RRs

Teemu Rytilahti tpr at iki.fi
Sun Apr 5 01:46:22 BST 2015

Marko Käning wrote:

> On 17 Mar 2015, at 19:41 , Veaceslav Munteanu
> <veaceslav.munteanu90 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> They are already incorporated... long time ago...
>
> They should be closed then by the patch committer. :)

We are not using reviewboard that exhaustively, actually preferring not to
use it. But wanted to just say, that when incorporating patches from there
anyway, the commiter should add "REVIEW:<number>" to the commit message.
That way it gets automatically marked as commited.

--
Best Regards,
Teemu Rytilahti