[Digikam-devel] libkface

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at web.de
Sun Jun 29 10:42:38 BST 2014

Hi Gilles, hi list!

I just wanted to let you know that, with your kind help, I was able to write a
face detection and face recognition implementation for kphotoalbum using
libkface (it's still a quite early state and there's still a lot of work to
do, but it works). I don't know if you digikam guys have ever had a look at
kphotoalbum ;-) but if you want, you can do so, the code can be found at

	https://github.com/l3u/kphotoalbum/tree/face_detection

The detection and recognition code resides in

	AnnotationDialog/ImagePreview.cpp

Thanks for the help again! I hope, I can help to develop and improve/enhance
libkface in the future somehow!

Yours, Tobias