[Digikam-devel] External tools

Yuri Samoilenko kinnalru at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 16:37:32 GMT 2013

And so...

1. Can I start working on implementing "External Tools" AND possibility
pass list of images(files) into bach tool at once (for example for creating
archive) an hope my work to be included in official repo?
2. It is possible to include already implemented kipi-plugin into official
tree or creating new plugins in kipi frozen?