[Digikam-devel] External tools

Yuri Samoilenko kinnalru at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 18:01:54 BST 2013

Please correct me if i make a mistake.
BQM processing files as pipeline(one tool applied on result of another) but
on each file separately, not on whole image group.
The best sollution will be to implement group processing into BQM
engine(into batchTool) to allow tool operate on whole file group. And to
export KIPI export plugins as such batch tools. Right?