[Digikam-devel] Batch Queue Manager

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 06:36:24 GMT 2013

Yuri,

"Show in Context Menu" option is a problem.

I see that you have commited in your branch this feature for AlbumGUI
context menu.

I would to know how this feature work exactly...

Also, if "External Tool" will be a common feature for BQM and contex
menu, all settings cannot be hosted in BQM Queue settings. it's a non
sence. digiKam Setup dialog is the right place for that.

In this case a new section can be created in Setup, hosting all your
current settings view from BQM queue settings section. In BQM, just a
list of available "external tools" must be visible with the right one
asssigned to the queue.

Gilles Caulier