[Digikam-devel] Digikam forum

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 13:48:23 GMT 2013

Hi Malchow,

Why not to have a forum about digiKam.

I recommend to use the same structure than bugzilla components for
sub-forums.

Look here :

https://bugs.kde.org/editcomponents.cgi?product=digikam

As you can see, we have separated all lead digiKam components in bugzilla.
I'm not sure that all need to be created in Forum.

Note also that we have a dedicated product entry for :

digiKam image editor plugins :
https://bugs.kde.org/editproducts.cgi?action=edit&product=digikamimageplugins

Showfoto :
https://bugs.kde.org/editproducts.cgi?action=edit&product=showfoto